- Monday, July 1, 2019, 1:00 p.m. – Canada Day at Fort Rodd Hill (see Venues for details).
- date yet to be determined, on the steps of the Legislature
- Tuesday, July 30, 2019, 7:00 p.m., Cherish Living at Central Park, Jacklin Rd. at Jenkins Ave.
There are venue descriptions and maps available for many of the places where the WCCB performs.
Examples of Previous Events
- 2014 BC Day Festival of the Arts
- 10th Anniversary Concert (benefit to Westshore Food Bank)
- Café Suite – Westshore Community Concert Band's “music to have fun by” annual concert, silent auction and light refreshments
- Hermann's Jazz Club (20-pce ensemble)
- Remembrance Day
- Beacon Hill Park in the Cameron Bandshell
- Canada Day – Fort Rodd Hill
- Sunday-in-the-Park Concerts – Veterans' Memorial Park
- Mothers' Day Paint-In – annual event – Royal Roads
- Santa Claus Parade – Westshore Town Centre
- Benefit concerts for Gordon United Church in Langford
- Christmas Tree Light-up – Veterans' Memorial Park
- Christmas ensembles in front of Langford Wal-Mart, to benefit the Salvation Army's Christmas Kettle drive
- three Canada 150 concerts in Highlands, Metchosin and Langford