- Tuesday, December 18, 2018, 7:00 p.m., at Cherish at Central Park, 917 Avril Road, Langford (corner of Jacklin and Jenkins). Parking on site for those with mobility issues or large/heavy instruments; others should park at Westshore Town Centre across Jacklin.
- Saturday, April 6, 2019, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., South Island Band Fest at the Mary Winspear Centre, 2243 Beacon Ave W, Sidney. Each ensemble will play for 50 minutes.
- Saturday, May 25, 2019, 7:00 p.m., CAFÉ SUITE 12, at Our Lady of the Rosary Parish Hall, 798 Goldstream Avenue
There are venue descriptions and maps available for many of the places where the WCCB performs.
Examples of Previous Events
- 2014 BC Day Festival of the Arts
- 10th Anniversary Concert (benefit to Westshore Food Bank)
- Café Suite – Westshore Community Concert Band's “music to have fun by” annual concert, silent auction and light refreshments
- Hermann's Jazz Club (20-pce ensemble)
- Remembrance Day
- Beacon Hill Park in the Cameron Bandshell
- Canada Day – Fort Rodd Hill
- Sunday-in-the-Park Concerts – Veterans' Memorial Park
- Mothers' Day Paint-In – annual event – Royal Roads
- Santa Claus Parade – Westshore Town Centre
- Benefit concerts for Gordon United Church in Langford
- Christmas Tree Light-up – Veterans' Memorial Park
- Christmas ensembles in front of Langford Wal-Mart, to benefit the Salvation Army's Christmas Kettle drive
- three Canada 150 concerts in Highlands, Metchosin and Langford